Sagora Senior Living welcomes visitors to each community. For the safety of residents, associates and visitors, Sagora Senior Living does ask anyone visiting these communities to abide by the following guidelines:
- All visitors must enter and exit through a main lobby door during normal business hours
- If entering after hours (doors lock at 7 or 8 P.M. in many assisted living communities), please enter or exit through the Independent Living entrance
- If a community does not have an Independent Living entrance, please ring the doorbell or call the community and we will ensure that you are able to visit your loved one
- All visitors must sign in and out at the concierge desk
- All visitors must undergo a quick screening process, which will include a temperature check, in order to protect the community from COVID-19
- Vaccinated guests are not required to wear face masks. We ask that anyone who is unvaccinated wear a mask when visiting
We appreciate your compliance with these guidelines and look forward to seeing you at our communities.